Shocker- first study to show that intermittent fasting (or timed gut rest as I l…


Shocker- first study to show that intermittent fasting (or timed gut rest as I like to call it) is an effective tool for weight loss. . A new small study from the University to Chicago found that even with no diet advice- people who ate in an 8 hour window lost weight lowered their blood pressure. . They are between the hours of 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. – they could eat any type and quantity of food they desired. And then for the fasting period (16 hours) they could only drink water or calorie-free beverages. The study followed the participants for 12 weeks. . . . My tips for advanced people? Try doing it so you skip dinner instead of skipping breakfast – its even more effective since its synced with circadian rhythms. . Another tip? Drink tons of water and you can also supplement with small amounts of fat (coconut avocado) if you are super hungry after dinner. Sometimes I even have nuts. I only do this 2-3 days a week. . . Such an easy way to get control of your health. . Agree? . Share with those who may be interested in starting- its life changing. . . . . . #Medicaldoctor #wellness #doc #entrepreneur #mom #intermittentfasting #fasting #microbiome #vegetarian #vegan #yoga #functionalmedicine #integrativemedicine #ayurveda #guthealth #hormonebalance #fitdocsofinstagram #fitdoctorsofinstagram #fitdoclife #fasting #weightlossmotivation #fastingforweightloss



Source by overnightoatsquinoa

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้