The TRUTH About Flexible Dieting Carter Good knows what’s up and he has a ton of…
The TRUTH About Flexible Dieting Carter Good knows what’s up and he has a ton of people supporting him but… But for all of the support he gets there are still those random comments and messages from folks who disagree with him… Actually its usually a bit more than disagree. Typically theyre scolding me for even suggesting that people can eat fast food or candy and still be healthy & lean Of course thats not what I preach. Anyone who follows me knows that I am all about eating healthy foods. Whole foods fruits veggies meats grains etc. are essential for our health and they should make up the majority of your diet. But that doesnt mean you cant have fun foods every once in a while… Cause heres the thing you could try to eat perfectly clean (whatever that means) and avoid all temptation. But chances are you wont be able to sustain it. And when you DO give in you may end up overeating enough to seriously set yourself back That in turn leads to more restriction and more bingeing and more restriction and more bingeing and more You get the point. Wouldnt it be better to eat healthy foods most of the time and occasionally have less healthy foods in moderation when you crave them? I think so! That’s the approach that has helped me maintain my 140 pound weight loss what I teach all of my clients and what I try to share with YOU on a daily basis (which I’m insanely grateful to be able to do) . . . #envisionbeingthin #weightloss #weightlossdiet #weightlossfood #flexibledieting #flexiblediet #ifitfitsyourmacros #iifym #dietfood #dieting #dietingtips #nutrition #nutritiontips #healthydiet #healthyfoods #healthyweightloss #weightlosscommunity #weightlossjourney #fitness #fitnessforlife #fit #fitfoodie #moderation #portioncontrol #caloriecounting #countingcalories See more at JMaxFitness.com/

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น