For those of you who struggle with motivation to exercise… . . Take a look at …
For those of you who struggle with motivation to exercise… . . Take a look at this!!! . . Not only will it help with actually getting you in there… but with making the most of your time as well!! . . I totally get it. Back during my 60 pound weight loss journey at first I wasnt super enthused about going to the gym. . . I didnt have energy. I was super lazy. I didnt know what to do. I was scared that Id be judged. . . Hear me now… DONT FREAKIN CARE what other people think.. if youre just getting started remember your journey is your OWN! . . Another thing I do did it this morning is write my workout out on a piece of paper and TAPE IT TO THE GYM WALL OR MIRROR AND CHECK THINGS OFF AS YOU GET THEM DONE!! . . That right there key to making it a habit. I was focused and kept track of progress in real time. . . Now go crush it . . #liveitlifestyle #moveit #loseit #liveit #Lifestyle #health #wellness #fitness #nutrition #weightloss #fatloss #diets #weightlossstory #fitnessmotivation #workout #notdiet #workoutmotivation #weightlossmotivation #weightlossstory #weightlosspsychology #weightlosssnacks #weightlosstips #gymtips #fatlosstips @mazerfitness

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น